Sunday 29 May 2011

"GREEN" is my color










My favorite color is GREEN, for several reasons.
First, we have to look at how green is created. When yellow and blue are mixed…you get green.Blue the other primary color that produces green is very calming, spiritual and provokes an emotion of unity.
Now that we have looked at the color green and it’s origins, I’ll explain why I truly love the color green.Green represents nature and health to me. I am a very active person, so in those two aspects of my own life the color green fits me like a glove. Green also represents endurance.. Running is a huge part of my life, I have run Track and still run almost every day. Therefore endurance is important. Green is also looked at as a peaceful color-I strive for this.
And last but not least, green stands for GO. I make fast decisions, I am spontaneous, I believe in being busy and not waiting to do something you want to do for you never know what tomorrow holds.
I hope you enjoyed learning why I love the color green 

No comments:

Post a Comment