Monday 23 May 2011

my own profile

Assalamualikum W.b.t My name is Ridwan Syawal B.Eri Erizon. I was born and raised in the beautiful country of Malaysia, which is located in the Asia. I finished High School at SMU (A) Maahad Darul Anuar,Pulau Melaka Kelantan. I four siblings and I an elder brother in my family.My brother name is Ryan Fahmi. Hi is 18 years old. We are very close to each other, although he is one years younger than I am. He studied at SABK Maahad Nurul Fadzliah,Sungai Siput Perak.My sister name is Elvira Shazana.Her is 14 years old.Her studies at SMK Sri Permata,Selangor and my younger brother name is Farizki Hakimi.he Studies at SRK Kg.Tunku.Petaling Jaya Selangor.he is 8 years old.
For your information,my father and my mother from Indonesia.My fathers name is Eri Erizon B. Sahar.He 48 years old and have a small business.My mothers name si Sri Devita bt. Yulianis.her is 38 years old.My father and my mother I and came to the Malaysia in 1991. We live together in Petaling Jaya. They is very strong and good person.They is who influenced me to go to the college. English is not my first language, so I was afraid that I wouldn't do well at school.They kept saying to me that I'll do well and that she believes in me. And here I'm at the Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor today, in Business studies Management. This is my second semester here. Now I feel more confident about myself, because I passed all courses that I have been taking and received good grades and try to do my best to keep doing it.
I'm a very honest and friendly person. I enjoy reading interesting books, watching action movies, hanging out with my friends. I like to play football, to play badminton and go to the gym. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to hanging out with my friends now, because I sacrificed my free time to learn. But it worth it in order to be proud of myself in the future and achieve my goal, which is to get an Business Management Studies.KUIS seems to be a good college, where one can get the best education and the necessary skills in their majors. Professors are very educated, friendly and hard working people, who do their best to teach us in order to become educated students. I really like this college and the professors and I'm glad that I have chosen this college among the others. I hope after one year I will get my Diploma in Business Management Studies, find a good job as a Business in the good company in my country. I'm trying to do my best to study hard and to make good grades, because education is very important to me. At this moment my goal is to graduate from LaGuardia Community College and I hope I will get the best knowledge's and the necessary skills that will shape me in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment